Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Miscellaneous

Just a post about my day in, day out life.

I transplanted two of my big plants yesterday. They are huge, it was a job, but this morning they look so happy. Leon tried to "help" and that is exhausting to me. I know he tries to help, but he only gets in the way. It always ends up with him getting mad at me and me being so frustrated. The end result was two big happy plants though.

My Jack told me he didn't want anything for Easter. First time in 38 years of raising childen that nothing was bought for a child. Wierd. Felt....different. Oh well.

I called my mom yesterday. I usually only call her on Sunday, but felt the need to talk to her yesterday. She sounds good. I so wish I had her nearer to me. Leon talks about her alot. Says he misses her.

For Easter dinner we are not having the traditional ham. I don't care for ham and it's not like were having a lot of people over for dinner. Just Marie, Burt and the kids. So, I am making my famous red chille enchiladas, beans & rice. Traditional New Mexico favorite. May not be healthy, but it's what for dinner.

Leon has started another downward spiral. It started on Friday. Has asked me the craziest questions. I tried not to look like, "what?" If you want to know what my life is like now, imagine you're in a Fun House. With every turn, you bump into walls, can't seem to find your way out, seem so turned around, confused, just when you think you've found your way, bam, another bump. Yes, that's what it's like now. A Fun House.

Only, It's not Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment