Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  I hope your day is filled with the wonder of the many blessings He has bestowed upon you.

I made a decision to have a blessed day.  I am looking forward to being together this afternoon with Tyler & Susie.  Eating all the good food they will be preparing with love.  They stopped by yesterday to get a roasting pan.  You could see in Tyler's eyes how much he wanted to do this.

I am missing Jack today.  Our first ever without him.  He's my youngest, my baby.  At least we can talk on the phone when we want now.

I kept thinking to last Thanksgiving.  I really thought it would be husband's last.  Well, here we are, he's still here.  Even though he's not in the here and now pretty much, he's still physically here, so, I have to be thankful for that.

I am thankful for my children.  Oh, how I love them.

I am thankful that my mother is still here.  My brothers and sisters.

Yes, even though my life has become one sad situation after another, I dug deep and found some thankfulness.

So, today, I am thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Montreal, Canada. My heart goes out to you. You have a great attitude and outlook, and the fact that you are grateful for the blessings you have...will take you through life. God bless you, and thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete