Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Snap out of it!!

I am so sorry for the delay.  Getting over this whatever I've had has been hard.  I'm also very sad.  I can't pinpoint on why, just am.

Traveling with husband was hard.  Because I am with him 24/7, I don't realize how far he has gone down until someone else points it out, or, when traveling, people will talk to him and he has no idea what they are saying.

After having such a wonderful time in San Antonio, I came home to stark reality.  Could be where all this sadness is coming from.

I did some grocery shopping on Friday.  People were shopping for their holiday dinner, laughing, filling their carts up with delicious food, listening to them plan on who was cooking what.  I looked at my cart, a pitiful amount of food, with no trace of any holiday food.  And it made me want to run out of the store.

Tyler is cooking us Thanksgiving dinner.  He and Susie are excited to have us over in their new home, for a special dinner.  I have to force myself to act excited about it all.  I don't want to disappoint him or Susie.

Bear with me as I work through this.

I am frustrated also with my computer.  I downloaded the pics from Jack's graduation, but, for some reason, they will not post here.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I want to share with you all, maybe Tyler knows something I don't.  Frustrating!!

Here's hoping I can get through this holiday with some sort of gladness in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Holidays are depressing when you are dealing with losses and I consider this a loss. You will have a hard time dealing with it all......that has to be normal. You do need a little time just for you. Maybe a home health nurse could give you a little break a couple times a week. I worry about you. Have a nice Thanksgiving at your sons.

    ReplyDelete