Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Halucinations & Leon

Because of this disease my sleep is constantly being interrupted by Leon jerking, choking and now those halucinations.

Last night I was very tired and fell into a deep sleep. The kind that you actually may feel rested in the morning. All that stopped when he began to halucinate. He does not remember anything about them, but I do.

He started laughing. A laugh that was so pure and seemed to come from his heart. I can't explain it, but it was scary and comforting all at the same time. He was mumbling and then this beautiful laugh just came out of nowhere. It rattled me and scared me and then I looked down at the dog. She looked at me and you could tell she knew, she knew.

The angels are all around him. Protecting him, loving him.

No comments:

Post a Comment