Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time out!

My husband has always been a little selfish. He was an only child so attention was always on him. This disease has made him even more selfish.

Imagine your husband wanting something and he can't have it so he throws fits. In stores, riding in the car and at home. When he has a fit in the store, I do what I did when the kids were little, I just walk away and pretend I don't know him. Eventually, he gets over it and we go on our way. When we're at home and he has a temper tamtrum, I tell him to go to his room and don't come out until he can behave.

God knew what He was doing when he gave me 7 children. Taking care of Leon is just like another kid. At least I know how to do it when his behavior gets out of control. But, it's also heartbreaking to treat your husband like a child. Man that sucks.

I have accepted my lot in life. Not saying this is easy and I do have bad days, I have come to embrace what it is and am listening more to myself and letting it all fall into place, because it all will fall into place no matter what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment