Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowy Day

I woke up to snow this morning. Cell phone rang, it was a recording from Jack's school informing me that all Albuquerque Public Schools were on a 2 hour delay. Great. Now I just heard that they have cancelled school all together. Another great.

Had an OK day yesterday. Leon had his "episodes", but those are becoming more frequent anyways so I am more or less "used" to that. It just always takes me by surprise when he has them. Don't know why but it does.

So, I have a husband who acts like a 4 yr old and a 16 yr old who thinks and acts like a 30 yr old. Funny. Hey, gotta laugh when you can.

What's with the name of my Blog, you ask? That I will share with you tomorrow. Until then, I need to attend to the needs of Leon, (he's hungry) and try to ignore the 16 yr old.

No comments:

Post a Comment