Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Medicaid

Have an appointment this morning with Medicaid. Hoping they will approve Leon for this. With his medical costs rising, I can no longer pay out of pocket.

What makes me furious is, Leon worked all his life, taxes were taken out to support all these less than fortunate people in the system. Now, when he needs it, it seems like I have to fight for it. Not fair. I have let my opinion be known to organizations, they agree, but, then say, "were sorry, there are no funds".

So, today, this morning, I am going to tell them I will not leave the office until I get an approval for Medicaid.

If he doesn't get approved, you'll probably see me on the 6:00 news as the crazed lady who went off at Medicaid. Making sure I do my makeup and hair just right today for my television debut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment