Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Home, again

We are back from our trip to Colorado. It was a very nice trip. It was not relaxing as I had anticipated. Husband was alot of work. He was confused, kept getting lost in Justin & Annes' house, (to his defense, it is a rather large house), asked me questions I couldn't answer and followed me everywhere. So, in answer to your questions, no, it wasn't a relaxing trip for me.

It was however, so good to see my Son. I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished. He is a very successful Computer Engineer, bought his first home and happily married. What more could a Mother ask for?

We had a good talk about mine and Jacks' future. I know I've said before that Jack and I will move to Denver. However, after looking at the expense of living in Colorado, I may not be able to financially make it there. So, for now, I will just let time take care of itself, and I will know the way to go when the time is right. For now, I am content to wait. I don't want to just up and move, I want to find the right place for me to live, one that is comfortable, financially and mentally. So, here I am, not at a loss, just waiting.

It was good to talk with Justin about husband. My future, Jacks' future, finances. He told me he didn't realize just how bad off he really is. My neice, Kim came for the 4th for a BBQ. She had visited us last year, and told me how much of a change she saw in just a year. When she watched him attempt to walk, she looked at me and said, "Oh, Aunt Susie".

It's good to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment