Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Friday, October 14, 2011

Sweet Dreams

I had a dream last night that husband and I, along with about 6 other people were the only ones left on earth.

We were walking through dirt and ash. Husband was well, walking like he used to. As we were walking, I was crying. My children were dead, my grandchildren were dead, my mother, sisters and brothers. Everyone was gone except husband and I.

Then we learned that a nuclear bomb was going to go off at any minute. Only two would be spared, but, we did not know which two. I was so scared that I was going to die that all I could do was cry.

Walking toward this metal building that was the only thing left standing on earth is where they housed this bomb. We all had to walk towards this building. I don't know why.

Then, I woke up.

I have felt so lonely this week. It's no wonder I had a dream like this one.

I don't want to dream like that again. Ever. The feelings I felt in this dream were so real I can feel them now. It has made me sick to my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment