Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

All clear

Leon had his colonoscopy this morning. He has hemorroids, severe, but no cancer. What a relief. He did very well. Because I have Power of Attorney, The Dr asked me all the quiestions and I signed for him. (He has a hard time using a pen) When the Dr asked if there were any medical issues, I told him yes, Familial Frontal Lobe Dementia. Leon said, "Yea, but just a little bit". As I looked at him, he had a twinkle in his eyes and I just had to laugh inside. Sshh, Susie, don't tell the Dr. Funny.

He seems to be having a good week, but all of it is temporary. This "good" will come to an end and then he declines more. But, I'll take the good news on his procedure and thankful for a good week, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment