Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Friday, March 4, 2011

One day....................

One day, I would like to turn this Blog into a journal of sorts and publish it. If that ever happens then I'll get a little house to live in for the rest of my days.

One day, there will be a cure for Dementia. Certainly not in my time.

One day, my Mother will be gone. That makes me sad and sometimes when I think of her actually being gone, I kind of loose my breath. I love her.

One day, my children will gather and say, "what are we going to do with Mother?" (the thought of that makes me chuckle)

One day, I will be alone. The children all grown up and husband gone. (there's that loose my breath thing again)

One day, I will be gone. What will they say of me? I hope they say that she did her best, even in the worst of circumtances. I hope they say I loved them with passion, I was not perfect, but I had nothing but love and admiration for them, I always had hope that things would get better.

One day, my children's children will say, "what are we going to do with Mom/Dad ?" (and I will chuckle)

No comments:

Post a Comment