Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Monday, March 21, 2011

Describing Me

Huh, I just read one of my regular blogs and learned something new. This woman lost her husband 4 months ago very suddenly. She is now learning to live a new life without her partner. Someone told her to describe herself in one word using only a Verb. I am thinking of a verb to describe me, that'll take some time, some thinking. How about you? What's one word you can describe yourself using only a verb?

Meanwhile, back at our home, Leon has come down with a cold and has a bad cough. His body takes a long time recovering from any type of illness now. His coughing keeps him up at night (me too) and I try to keep his head elevated, but, he fights me on it. Does not like his head upright and refuses to sleep that way. Fights me on everything. Make a suggestion? Nope, he will argue with me about ANYTHING. I think it's his way of trying to sound "normal" or know what he's talking about and it absolutely makes me furious. He never sees it, but I am thinking the whole time he's talking, "shut the hell up". Sometimes I'll catch a twinkle in his eyes and takes me back to when the kids were little and they would get that devilish look in their eyes then do something they're not supposed to do. He's like that. When I do see that twinkle, it's like he's come back, but, it's only for a moment and the eyes go blank again.

My Marie and I are going to spend the morning together today. Don't get to see her much as I don't get out and she works. She's got the day off so I am getting a breather today. Looking forward to that.

So? What's your Verb?

No comments:

Post a Comment