Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Visitors

Tish, Jace and the kids are coming this Friday. They will be staying for a week. I am excited. We don't get many visitors, so, it's going to be great having them around.

Tish has grown into such a lovely woman, ha, my litttle girl, all grown up. It's comical in a way, as I watch her with her own daughter, my Leia. Like all teenagers, Leia likes to argue and try to make her point. What's more comical is Tish reacting to Leia. Shades of 20 years ago. Tish now sounds like me. Ha, funny, I now sound like my Mother. And the cycle of life goes on.

We don't have many plans for the coming week, just being together is enough for me.

On the home front, Jack started a part-time job last Saturday. He will only work 1-2 days each week, (weekends) and I am proud of the way he just went out and got a job.

Leon seems to be doing ok. Sunday was not good, but now he has stabilized. Said he had a bad dream about me leaving him with another man in, "a big red truck", (musta been my cowboy) but, he was upset about the dream. I told him I will never leave him, that it was just a dream, relax. When he has dreams like that (often), he stays close to me during the day. It can be suffocating to me. I feel unnerved by it. Then comes evening, dinner, dishes, usual TV shows and he falls asleep. Then, I breathe.

Back to our visitors. I cannot wait to get my hands on baby Alex. That child has my heart. He is so full of life. He's got the spirit in him that's for sure. I feel such a bond to him. Tish is a wonderful mother. It's neat to watch your child be a mother to their child.

Looking forward to a great visit, Leon continuing to stabilize during our visit, me, wanting to relax, being just, well, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment