Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fly me to the moon!!

My friend had asked me to help her with her yard sale yesterday.  She is elderly and a widow.  I said yes of course, would get me out of the house.  She then suggested I bring husband to get him out of the house too.  Uh, that wasn't what I meant, but, I took him anyway.

She had a lot of tools.  Nice stuff.  Husband was interested in the power washer.  Bugged me all day to buy it for him.  Being that  (1)  It was brand new and she wanted $50 for it, the answer was no.  (2)  We don't need it,  (3)  It would never be used  and  (4)  We don't need it.

Did I also mention, we don't need it?

He was not happy about it, and, showed it.

My friend lives under the flight path for all airplanes coming and going.  I can't tell you how many times I watched those planes take off and fly directly over my head that I didn't wish I was on that plane.

As I watched one plane fly out, it was heading West.  It's going to LA, oh, how I wish I was on that plane.  Husband said, "What did you say?"

I had not realized I had thought out loud.  Whoops.  He could not understand why I would want to be on that plane alone.

I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment