Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Baptism and a Plateau!!

The past few days have seemed somewhat "normal" around here. Husband slept alot yesterday. It was quiet. Checked on him throughout the day. Breathing was normal, no sudden jerking, no choking. That's always good. He woke up around 8:30 in the evening. I thought he would not sleep through the night, but, not only did he sleep good all night, he slept in this morning.

Memory seems OK so far, walking is labored, as usual. We had one panic attack last night, around 10:30. Could not find his cane. Why was he looking for his cane so late at night? I don't know. So, he comes to me in a panic, asking me where his cane is. He ended up in the garage where he found his cane. Can't figure out why it ended up in the garage.

This morning we will sit down and do our "homework". We are taking classes at church. Of course, I will have to do husband's work for him. He likes to "study" though. He loves it when I read from the bible. He closes his eyes and seems to relax.

Husband will be baptized this Sunday. I hope the kids attend. It's important to husband. I am going to call father in law. Invite him also. Afterward, I am making a nice lunch for husband. His favorite foods. He is nervous about it, just have to reassure him each day.

Not much more to say. It's a small plateau we are on right now. Don't know when it will stop and we go to that dark place, but, for now, I'll enjoy what is left of husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment