Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

I have had a rough couple of days.  Husband spent Thursday in the hospital.  He had an episode that I could not quite ignore.  He is better and I am left to pick up the pieces.  My emotions are all over the place.  I am mad, sad and everything in-between.

I am supposed to meet with some people who offer Caregiver services.  If I agree for one to come to the house, I will be able to look for a job.  This care giving on my own is not working.  I have realized I can't do it on my own.  I don't think anyone can.

If this Caregiver thing does not work out, then I will have no other choice but to place husband in a nursing facility where they are equipped to handle difficult situations.

My heart is heavy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment