Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Shopaholic? Not me!

So, husband has decided to see things my way.  He was much better yesterday.  Will see what today brings.

Marie's car is still broke down, so, I took her and the kids to Wal Mart yesterday.  On a Saturday afternoon.  10 days before Halloween.  OY!!

I knew it was bad before I even entered the store.  There were only about 12 shopping carts left.  Now, I do not like shopping.  I do not like Wal Mart all that well, except for their prices.  I do not like ignorant shoppers.  I do not like rude shoppers.

What I do like is, a regular grocery store, playing soft music, going up to the deli and having 1 person in front of me, instead of 14.  I do like being able to stroll the aisles, glancing at products, checking prices, instead of, stopping and having person behind you make a huge sigh because you stopped.  I do like to browse the meat section, checking out meats, instead of when checking out meats, having someone reach all the way around you and grab a package of meat.

There is a good point I'm trying to make.  With my very limited budget, and my dislike for shopping, I will never become a Shopaholic.

Score 1 for me.

Disclaimer:  This post is not intended to slam Wal Mart.  I shop at Wal Mart too.  Just not on a Saturday afternoon, 10 days before any given Holiday.


1 comment:

  1. I don't like Walmart. There is always someone there not being nice to their children. Drives me crazy. I don't shop there unless I have to.

    ReplyDelete