Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Speaking from the Heart

I do not like to be angry. I have an issue with anger. I am working on those issues. I can admit I have anger issues. It was hard at first to admit it, but, I am working through the issues I have. Please be patient with me, I'm not perfect; (gasp, shock) I am a woman, wife and mother. I love with a passion. I am fierce when it comes to protecting my loved ones. I am like a mother bear when it comes to my children.

Everyone has faults. We all fall short. I am not alone. This blog has been my battle ground. I come here each morning to say what is on my heart. I want to look back on it one day and re-read some of my posts. I want to see where I've been and where I am going. I have also learned that if you put it out there, you may be asking for comments that are not welcome. I can honestly say the comments I have received have been uplifting, often times bringing tears to my eyes. I feel loved, I feel like there are people out there who "listen" to me, I feel wanted when a commentator says they can't wait for my next post. It feels good, hence, I continue to post.

My hope one day, is for someone beginning this journey into hell, will stumble upon this blog. There is someone out there right now who may be wondering where their life is going. There may be someone out there who is searching for answers. There may be someone suffering from early stages of a disease who may find this blog helpful to them. A housewife who has a spouse or partner suffering from a disease. My hope is that by blogging, each and every day, coming here with heart in hand. someone, somewhere will read my words and it will comfort them. My wish is to help those who are suffering, to let them know they do not have to suffer alone anymore. We will suffer together.

It is hard sometimes for me to blog. My heart speaks to me and the words appear on screen. I oftentimes wonder what people think of my posts. Will it offend you, will it make you laugh, will it make you cry, will it give you hope, will it carry you through the day? These are my words, speaking from my heart. Am I boring to some? It this blog just a humdrum blog? If so, then I apologize in advance. But......................................................

This is My Journey. This is My Story.

1 comment:

  1. You are just reaching out. I wouldn't have signed up to follow you if I didn;t want to hear your words. You have no reason to feel bad. I hope that we can help you. Maybe someone else is going through this and they can help you as well and get help from you. So stay true and let us be there for you.

    ReplyDelete