Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Watching, waiting

Oh hum, the dog days of summer.  Keeps dragging along.  I just want this month to be over with, get to Sept 11th and have Jack gone.  Not in a bad way, mind you, I just want to get it over with.

Tomorrow my youngest child will turn 18.  I have no words for that.

Husband continues to be stabilized.  No sudden decline, no sudden anything.  And I wait for the next onslaught.

I think that's the hardest part.  The waiting.  I'm on Stand-by 24/7.

Got an email from my old boss.  Seems the girl who replaced me is going on vacation and she would like me to come in and run the office while the other girl is gone.  It's only for a week, but, I could use the extra money and being with the outside world might help my funk I've been in for so long.  Of course I accepted.  It's for the week of August 27th thru the 31st.  I am looking forward to that.

Jack will Dad sit for me.

School started here on Monday.  Was a strange feeling to not send a child back to school.  My life is changing, shifting.  I don't know if I like this change, yet, but, my time raising children is completed.  Now on to whatever will come.

Hard to post when my life consists of not much of anything.  I still have my thoughts, and during this stabilized period, I shall expose those thoughts here.

Something to look forward to (filling in at the office), something to dread, (Jack leaving), something to wait for, (the monster).




No comments:

Post a Comment