Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A bunch of nothin"

I just watched a Hot Air Balloon float by from my back patio.

Two birds were chasing each other just now.

It's a beautiful, cool morning, with just a hint of a breeze.

Tomorrow is my Birthday. Ugh. The kids love my birthday. So does my husband. I think it's because they love to see me getting old.

My oldest, Justin, is coming from Denver on Friday. Jack will be going back with them. I am excited.

We are going to Denver next weekend for the 4th. I am excited.

I want to start sewing again.

Husband had a good day yesterday.

Tyler came to visit yesterday. He spent most of the time with husband, I could hear them talking softly. The sound was soothing to me. Then, he raided my refrigerator.

Kristen's friend came by yesterday. Haven't seen her in a few years. She gave me a big hug, said she was sorry for what is happening to our family now. She's a lovely girl.

Husband stayed awake all day yesterday. That was surprising.

Marie, Burt and the babies are moving to Texas in 2 weeks. I don't want to think about that.

Tish will be coming this week. Arizona is burning up. They are on Stand-by for evacuation. Scary. At least I will get my hands on baby Alex.

I am thankful for today, this morning. I don't know what it will bring, this nice, cool morning. I never know what today will bring until husband wakes up. Then, I do a mental check to see what was lost during the night.

And we go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment