Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Saturday

Yesterday afternoon, husband asks if Jack is taking the car to the movies. I say yes.

15 minutes later he asks the same question.

Soon after that, husband asks if Jack is going to the movies. I say yes.

Husband takes a nap.

When he wakes up, he asks me if Jack is taking the car to the movies. I say yes.

Jack goes to the movies. He has to be home by 10:00 PM. I mention (why, oh why do I do this?) to husband that Jack has to be home by 10. Husband nods his head, turns to walk down the hallway, turns back around and asks me if Jack is coming home tonight or spending the night with his friend.
I sigh, husband catches the sigh and says, "You don't have to act that way, all I'm doing is asking a simple question." I apologize and tell him yes, Jack is coming home.

10:00 PM, on the dot, Jack pulls in the driveway. When he comes in the door, husband says, "Oh, mom told me you were spending the night at T's house." Jack looks at me, I just roll my eyes, he tells his dad no, he was never going to spend the night with T. Husband looks confused.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was how I spent my Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment