Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Who's that knocking on my door?

Husband had a much better night last night. Either that or, I was so tired I never felt him jerk or yell out loud.

Have had alot of memory issues. His wandering around the house bothers me. Actually, it's maddening. He will circle the house, act like he is looking for something but, "the look" is there, so you know he's not really there. After awhile, he comes out of it, will lay down on the bed and go to sleep. It doesn't happen everyday, but, it's beginning to happen more and more.

I can always count on husband for the weather update. He likes to watch the weather channel and will tell me what the weather is like all over the country. Somehow, someway, he understands what the weatherman is saying and will keep me informed about a storm in say, North Dakota. If you ask him about the weather here, he will pause, go into the bedroom, tune in to the weather channel, check local weather, then come out and give me our weather for the day. I have to act like that's very important to make him feel important. Actually, I could care less what the weather will be as long as I don't have to go out in it. If it's cold, well, it's cold.

I am finding little ways of making husband feel important. One of those ways is putting him in charge of the weather forecast. He loves it!

On the job search, have not heard back from the company that called me Monday. Really expected them to call yesterday. Am trying to not get anxious about it, it'll happen, just don't know when. I did get an email from another company. They thanked me for submitting my Resume, however, they decided not to hire afterall. Well, at least they didn't reject me. Gotta go with some positive thinking here. Everytime the phone rang yesterday, I jumped. There has to be someone out there who will be interested in me, somehow, somewhere.

Husband seems OK with me going back to work. He told me the other day that he feels bad he cannot work anymore to help us out. He said he knows I have alot on my shoulders, that he feels sad about our situation. I told him not to worry, I'll take care of everything. And, I will. I just need a job. Someone, somewhere, are ya listening?

Christmas will be quite pitiful this year if I don't get a job. Can we just skip it, please? I don't even want to think about it. Ugh, here I go again, getting all anxious and sad. I hate that.

As I said my morning prayers this morning, I asked for a door to be opened to me today. Trust me, I'll be there to answer that door!!

No comments:

Post a Comment