Husband's last camping trip

Husband's last camping trip

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Survivor!!

Blogging can be challenging at times. Kind of like writing a book. I have, at times, come here to post and have nothing to post about. It's like a writers block. I will close my laptop, unload the dishwasher, then, it will hit me on what to post. I like to post about a lot of things. I have opened up to the blogging world, invited everyone into my home, my life, my heart.

My mother always told me that with my interesting life, I should write a book. Never had time, too busy raising a large family. Who knows how to write a book?, I would think. Certainly not me. Writing a book would be hard to do, I would think. This may not be a leather bound book, but, it's a book all the same.

I'm a big, big fan of the TV show Survivor. Have watched it since day one. In this show, they have challenges. These challenges leave the contestants exhausted, sweaty and at times, injured. I often think of myself on the game Survivor. However, that is where I stop. In the end, someone wins 1 million dollars. No one is going to hand me a check, made out in my name, for 1 million dollars at the end of my "game".

At the end of this "game", there will be no big TV Season Finale. There will be no celebration. The motto of the TV show Survivor is Outwit, Outlast, Outplay.

I can honestly say, at my end, I will have Outwitted, Outlasted and Outplayed this game of Early Onset Familial Alzeiemer's Disease.

Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment